Design, Advertising, Creativity, Technology and Social Media. Anything & Everything Worth Sharing !
Are you looking for latest Social Media stats of 2013? How many users on Facebook? How many tweets per day on Twitter? How many users still login to Google+ and upload GIFs? How many Linkedin company pages are there? Which is the most popular brand on Instagram? Is Pinterest still about 80% female users? You are at the right place.
Here is an interesting info graphic done by Digital Insights that covers all latest Social Media facts, figures, numbers and statistics of 2013. Some of the most fascinating facts are mentioned here:
· 74% of marketers believe Facebook is important for their lead generation strategy.
· 28% of Retweets on Twitter are due to inclusion of “please RT!”.
· 40% of marketers use Google+, 70% desire to learn more and 67% plan to increase Google+ activities.
· 42% update their profile information regularly on LinkedIn.
· Every second 8000 users like some or other photo on Instagram.
· 80% of total Pinterest’s pins are re-pins.
· 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites.
· Social media generates almost double the marketing leads of trade show, telemarketing, daily mail, or PPC.
· More than 23% of marketers are investing in blogging and social media.
Don’t forget to share it with your friends and colleagues from the social sharing icons. You can also share your feedback or comments below.
Labels: 2013, Facebook, Facts, Figures, Google+, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, Social Media,Stats, Twitter
- See more at: http://blog.odhwani.com/2013/10/social-media-facts-figures-and.html#sthash.CdsACYBb.5KI8cx1a.dpuf