MOBILE?

ARE YOU MOBILE?

CLICK ON THE SMARTPHONE
TO USE OUR MOBILE
OPTIMIZED SITE!



Thursday, September 5, 2013

RADIO - versus - Direct Mail/ONLINE Media : To air, or not?


From a facebook post and comment to a friend who just bought a radio ad.

 http://ow.ly/i/34s9M

=================================================
 Everything I do in my business (and for my Clients) gets MEASURED!
I hope it is the same with your business, Phil.

->>> I would love to hear what your ROI (Return on Investment) is with this approach.

I believe a targeted Video Marketing Campaign would probably generate 3-5 TIMES more ROI than a radio ad, but it will be a wonderful learning lesson to hear your stats - if they do prove me wrong.

I council clients the best way to gain new business is to cost-effectively use Direct Mail [and Social Media/Email] to DRIVE TRAFFIC to their ONLINE coupon/special incentive offer.... where they can be converted from a Prospect Into a Customer.

In my humble (and biased) opinion, CAll2ACTION(TM) Symbols are the perfect vehicle to get that accomplished. MOST COST EFFECTIVELY, on a Budget!

I'll wait patiently with baited breath to see if your significant investment in radio produces anywhere near the ROI you were expecting. Good Luck.

I love it when good guys like you succeed, because you refuse to let a tough economy get you down; you just keep fighting and moving forward - trying different ways. God Bless You, Phil. I admire your perseverance.

 

As always,  COMMENTS & QUESTIONS ARE INVITED!  Please click on the "comment" underlined link below and then type your question or share your opinion.


IDEA STARTERS to become part of our interactive community surrounding THIS article:

1) Have you ever used QR Code Symbols to drive prospects to a Landing Page?

2) Do you have a QR Code Symbol printed on your business card?

3) Do you have QR Code signs on your business vehicles?

4) Do you always  make "Human-Readable URL addresses" a part of your QR Code Symbol Design?

4) What is the most unusual/creative application you have seen - using QR Codes in a marketing "Campaign"?

5) If you would run a QR Code Contest, how would you go about creating it?