I had earlier posted about QR Reader, an application that allows you to scan QR Codes ("Call2ACTION™ Symbols") from a desktop computer using a webcam....
To scan a code directly from your MONITOR, you might want to use CodeTwo's Desktop Reader. IT IS EXTREMELY SIMPLE TO USE.... just draw a box around the symbol.
- Desktop QR Code reader for Windows
- Decodes QR Codes directly from images on your PC's screen
- Decodes QR Codes from files
- Saves QR Code information to a file
- Free tool
How this program worksCodeTwo QR Code Desktop Reader is a free tool that will let you quickly scan any QR Code from your screen – be it a part of the website, email, banner or a document. Simply run the program and hit From screen on the top menu.
Get yours here...
As always, COMMENTS & QUESTIONS ARE INVITED! Please click on the "comment" underlined link below and then type your question or share your opinion.
IDEA STARTERS to become part of our interactive community surrounding THIS article:
1) Have you ever used QR Code Symbols to drive prospects to a Landing Page?
2) Do you have a QR Code Symbol printed on your business card?
3) Do you have QR Code signs on your business vehicles?
4) Do you always make "Human-Readable URL addresses" a part of your QR Code Symbol Design?
4) What is the most unusual/creative application you have seen - using QR Codes in a marketing "Campaign"?
5) If you would run a QR Code Contest, how would you go about creating it?