MOBILE?

ARE YOU MOBILE?

CLICK ON THE SMARTPHONE
TO USE OUR MOBILE
OPTIMIZED SITE!



Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Delivr Blog


I can assure you, Delivr has had a huge impact in driving traffic to my business. The analytics are robust and allow me to split test my campaigns. With the new Coupons feature, Delivr should be an over the top, "Must Have" for anyone who understands that QR Codes are the #1 "Call to Action" Initiators. Jim Bannon, Chief Innovation Advocate, BudgetVideo4BIZ

 HALF OFF#QRCode Coupon. http://delivr.com/2hac7 #BudgetVideo

The Delivr Blog 

 As always,  COMMENTS & QUESTIONS ARE INVITED!  Please click on the "comment" underlined link below and then type your question or share your opinion.

IDEA STARTERS to become part of our interactive community surrounding THIS article:

1) Have you ever used QR Code to drive prospects to a Landing Page?
2) Do you have a QR Code printed on your business card?
3) Would you be interested in a 5 part email series on "How to Use QR Codes" to help your business grow?
4) Would you give me your first name and email address on the "I Visited Form" on my site http://BudgetVideo4.BIZ - to allow me to send you "Permission-Based, No SPAM" video marketing messages?