Don’t have a smartphone, but do have a webcam?
How about getting a QR Code reader for your desktop?
Just download and install this FREE application:
A great way to check QR (Quick Response) Codes that you create - to be certain they work!
I call them my "Call to ACTION Symbols" because using them creatively, I can have folks take ACTIONS that will bring them:
* To a PowerPoint presentation,
* To Play Music or a Video,
* To ask a simple YES/NO Survey question,
* To deliver customized coupons....
* etc. etc. etc.
You've GOT THE IDEA! Once you start using QR Code "Campaigns" you'll think of many more ideas to positively impact your business.
There are thousands of creative ways a QR Campaign can DELIVER the ACTION that you only dreamed your prospects and customer might take!
You are only providing a subtle,
non-threatening SUGGESTION and an INVITATION
when you print or distribute the QR Code and/or
"Shorthened" URL that you create.
MOVS - sounds like "Movies"
Mobile Optimized Video Site
doubles as a QR Code generation and tracking tool
So, a QR Code "Call to ACTION Campaign" is
the farthest thing from a "hard sell ad" as you can get :-)
QR [Quick Response] Codes help you,
"Bring the OFFLINE World
to your ONLINE Presence"
As always, COMMENTS & QUESTIONS ARE INVITED! Please click on the "comment" underlined link below and then type your question or share your opinion.
1) Have you ever used QR Code Symbols to drive prospects to a Landing Page?
2) Do you have a QR Code Symbol printed on your business card?
3) Do you have QR Code signs on your business vehicles?
4) Do you always make "Human-Readable URL addresses" a part of your QR Code Symbol Design?
4) What is the most unusual/creative application you have seen - using QR Codes in a marketing "Campaign"?
5) If you would run a QR Code Contest, how would you go about creating it?