MOBILE?

ARE YOU MOBILE?

CLICK ON THE SMARTPHONE
TO USE OUR MOBILE
OPTIMIZED SITE!



Thursday, May 5, 2011

ANSWER TO: "How to stream LIVE video to the internet - Inexpensively"

Please help me better understand your requirements and I can improve the VALUE of the response.  

www.yourpcgurujim.com.  Visit my site and I have a 10 minute video overview showing how a $400 subscription and

$49/Mo can provide:  1) LIVE webcasting for one presenter with a PowerPoint and/or pre-recorded video

presentation capability and CHAT as well!.  2) Storage of 30 videos for access by anyone with a browser - great for

Testimonials or "How Tos"  3) MULTIUSER Teleconferencing among 16 people with webcams 4) Your own Pay

Per View TV channel.  I am also putting together an ONSITE larger venue (like a committee meeting) solution using

this "My Video Talk" software/service with a 2 - 3 professional cameras.  This would be a LIVE STREAMING

SOLUTION that will only involve the extra expense for camera/operator rental and an INEXPENSIVE

mixer/switcher input device.  The last piece is the challenge.  This will save hundreds if not thousands versus any other

"historic/AV production professional services " solution.

The REAL HOME RUN is I can also INTEGRATE THIS STREAM INTO FACEBOOK for LIVE, REAL TIME

VIEWING by all your Fan Page FANS!!!

yourpcgurujim[dot]com
www.yourpcgurujim.com